Call for Abstract
Asia Pacific Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Congress, will be organized around the theme “Creating breakthrough medicines to improve the quality of life”
Asia Pharmaceutics 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Asia Pharmaceutics 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It’s the study of how a human body react differently against drugs and drug therapies, these changes are determined by the human genetic makeup or genes. This is the main reason why each and every human react differently towards a similar drug. This study helps drug manufacturers and providers to choose the right amount of dose for each individual patient, which is likely to work best on that patient’s body.
- Track 1-1Geriatrics
- Track 1-2Neurodegeneration
- Track 1-3Bioinformatics
- Track 1-4Molecular Biology
Medical treatments often react differently on each patients, in this case personalized medicine helps to predict the possible reaction a patient’s body might have after the administration of drug, and customized medical treatment is provided to the patient. This method is a breakthrough treatment process but it studies the patient's unique molecular reaction to a certain disease.
- Track 2-1Precision medicine
- Track 2-2Gene patenting
- Track 2-3Genetic discrimination
- Track 2-4Population screening
To study the cellular function of the nervous system and the neural mechanism of a person after taking a drug. There are two main categories of neuropharmacology i.e., behaviour and molecular. Behavioural Neuropharmacology deals with the study of how drugs affect the behavioural characteristic in patients, patient’s dependency on drug and addition towards the drug. Molecular Neuropharmacology involves the study of neurological reaction a person has towards a drug.
- Track 3-1Orphan drugs
- Track 3-2Clinical trials
- Track 3-3Anti-obesity drugs
- Track 3-4Antiepileptic drugs
It includes the study of physical, biochemical and biological characteristics of drugs derived from natural origins.
- Track 4-1Biogenesis of Phytopharmaceuticals
- Track 4-2Drug formulation process
- Track 4-3Plant Genetics
- Track 4-4Isolation of Phytopharmaceuticals
Drug design is the process of discovering and designing new drugs, medication based on the knowledge of the targeted molecule. The drug acts as an activator/inhibitor on the biological molecule such as protein and hence in turn results in a therapeutic benefit to the affected person.
- Track 5-1Rational drug discovery
- Track 5-2Drug targets
- Track 5-3Computer-aided drug design
- Track 5-4Epitranscriptomics
The introduction of Artificial Intelligence in the Pharmaceutical industry has made a difficult task easier such as lab test analysis, identifying inefficiencies, sensing the person’s medication need and monitoring, providing prescribed advice based on the patient’s medical records. The application of AI in the pharmaceutical industry is expanding day by day and helping to complete the complex and time taking task.
- Track 6-1Market Forecast-AI in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 6-2AI Applications in Clinical Trials-Growth Opportunities
- Track 6-3AI Applications in Drug Discovery-Growth Opportunities
- Track 6-4AI Applications in Commercial and Operational Areas-Growth Opportunities
It’s the process of designing of drug that will target the small molecules such as peptides, RNAi, protein molecules, which results in the alteration of the phenotype of a cell or an organism in the desired manner.
- Track 7-1Target based drug discovery
- Track 7-2Reverse pharmacology
- Track 7-3Clinical trial
- Track 7-4Anecdotal evidence
Advanced drug delivery technologies enhance the absorption rate of drug, efficacy and the experience of patients towards the drug.
- Track 8-1Nanoparticle drug delivery
- Track 8-2Microneedle drug delivery
- Track 8-3Delivery drone
- Track 8-4Microbial drug delivery
The pharmaceutical industry is growing day by day with the introduction of new technologies but still, it is facing hurdles such as skilled professionals, increase in the development cost, protecting the new innovations.
- Track 9-1Unsafe drugs and early industry regulation
- Track 9-2Seamless trials
- Track 9-3Simulation guided clinical trials
- Track 9-4Randomized clinical trial
- Track 9-5Interim analysis
Nanomedicine provides clinically useful devices and research tools to the pharmaceutical industry. It initiates an advanced commercial application in the pharmaceutical industry which includes drug delivery system, therapies, in vivo imaging and many more.
- Track 10-1Nanomaterials
- Track 10-2Nanoelectronic biosensors
- Track 10-3In vivo imaging
- Track 10-4Tissue engineering
It’s the process of designing a drug based on the targeted molecule and testing it for further modification, the testing of drugs is usually done by high-throughput screening (HTS).
- Track 11-1Phenotypic screening
- Track 11-2Virtual screening
- Track 11-3High-throughput screening
- Track 11-4Fragment-based lead discovery
They are also named as a biological medical products. These drugs are extracted or semi synthesized from biological sources. These sources are mainly composed of sugars, proteins, nucleic acids, living cells or tissues.
- Track 12-1Biosimilars
- Track 12-2Commercialization
- Track 12-3Transgenics
- Track 12-4Specialty drugs
The application of biomaterials in the drug delivery system has overcome the limitation we were facing in delivering drugs. It has increased the bioavailability at the site, reducing the side effect of drugs, designing drugs which are selective to specific organs/parts.
- Track 13-1Drug delivery
- Track 13-2Cell encapsulation
- Track 13-3Osmotic-controlled release oral delivery system
- Track 13-4Nanoparticle drug delivery